- Members of the Disabled Drivers and Disabled Passengers Scheme should claim any outstanding excise relief on fuel used up to 31 December 2014.
- Members of the Scheme will be eligible, from 1 January 2015, for a fuel grant which will be paid 12 months in arrears.
- No member of the Scheme will lose out by these changes
07.01.15Members of the Disabled Drivers and Disabled Passengers Scheme to be transferred to a fuel grant scheme from 1 January 2015.
End 2014 Exchequer Statement shows public finances under control in 2014
18.12.14NTMA complete early repayment of €9 billion in IMF Loans saving over €150m in interest payments in 2015 and Minister Noonan establishes new NTMA Board
- Early repayment of €9 billion of IMF loans completed – Saving of over €150m in interest payments in 2015 and €750m over the lifetime of the loans - Payment represents almost 40% of Ireland’s €22.5 billion IMF loan facility.
- Minister Noonan announces establishment of new board of NTMA streamlining the corporate governance structures at the NTMA.
Issue 8 of the series has been published.
The Minister for Finance, Michael Noonan T.D. has today (16th of December) announced that Mr Niall Cody is to be appointed as the new Chairman of the Revenue Commissioners. The announcement is being made due to Ms Josephine Feehily’s impending retirement as Chairperson of the Revenue Commissioners. Mr Cody will take up his position on 1 February 2015.
Every worker in the country will receive an increase in net take home pay from next month because of our budget according to Fine Gael TD for Wicklow/East Carlow and Minister of State at the Department of Finance, Simon Harris. Minister Harris was speaking following the publication of an ESRI report on the impact of recent budgets on people’s incomes.
Commenting on today’s GDP figures the Minister for Finance, Mr. Michael Noonan T.D. stated:
The Minister welcomes the publication of the report of the EIB/Commission/Member State task force.
Submission from Department of Finance to Central Bank Consultation on Macro Prudential Proposals for Residential Mortgage Lending
09.12.14Minister of State Harris welcomes positive conclusion of European Union 2015 Budget negotiations with €141.2 billion in payments to support the recovery, jobs and growth
Minister of State Harris welcomes positive conclusion of European Union 2015 Budget negotiations with €141.2 billion in payments to support the recovery, jobs and growth